Wild Fish are being threatened throughout their range.
The only way we can be responsible anglers is to be involved in their protection. Apathy is unacceptable.
Here's how you can help:
1. Support your favorite Wild Fish Organization
HERE are our favorites.
2. Follow those same groups on Social Media and through Email Newsletters so you stay updated on current issues.
3. Send Emails & Letters and sign Petitions in favor of wild fish. It only takes a minute!
4. Set a good example. Always practice KeepEmWet.
5. Limit your Impact. How many fish hooked makes a good day?
Photo by Marty Sheppard of Little Creek Outfitters